What are the key dates for the MEED Awards 2019?
1st August – Open entries
Entries closing soon – Entries deadline
6th October - 17th October - Round 1 judging
20th October - Finalist announcement
3rd - 14th November - Round 2 judging
27th November – MEED Awards gala dinner and ceremony
Who can enter?
• Achievements must have been made between 1st Jan 2018 and 31st December 2018 and can be submitted by any organisations operating within the GCC.
• Open to all companies, with an office in the GCC (must have current trade license)
- Win more work by showcasing your innovative, high quality products and services to our sponsors, judges and the wider community of business professionals that we access
- Publicity and brand awareness through an established PR and marketing campaign that achieves a PR value of $897,127 we ensure that you get a real boost. Finalists will be named in our Press Releases and on the night the regional media will be in attendance to interview the ultimate winners
- Network the MEED network is unrivalled and offers the chance to meet peers, advisors and potential investors
- Learn in participating you join a community of passionate, likeminded peers and advisors, through face to face judging and the awards ceremony connect and learn from professionals who understand the challenges that GCC businesses face and can help unlock opportunity
- Celebrate all your hard work. This is a moment to bring teams, stakeholders and often family together to celebrate your achievements so far
- Benchmarking gain non-biased external validation and verification of your ideas and business
How can I enter?
Please register online by clicking on "SUBMIT/MANAGE YOUR ENTRIES" on the main menu bar. You can also click here to register.
Following your registration, you will be able to author entries for the relevant categories on behalf your company. Work in progress can be saved and you can submit the entries once completed.
If you have any questions on the process or need clarification on the questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
How do I choose the best category for an entry?
Each category drop-down includes a short description. However, we have analysed the completed projects within the eligibility time period and are ready to help you select your category should you need it. Do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com.
What is the entry fee?
Prices below are exclusive of VAT:
1 entry = $ 300
2 entries = $ 550
3 entries = $ 750
4 entries = $ 900
5 entries = $ 1000
Why is there an entry fee?
The entry fee is an administration fee charged to cover any judging expenses and ensure entrants are committed to the entry and judging process.
Who are the judges of the MEED Awards?
Take a look at judges from previous years and see the 2019 panel as they are recruited by clicking here
What is the judging process?
Step 1 – please complete your written entry
Step 2 – first round judging identifies our finalists
Step 3 – finalists are invited to present in person to our judging panel
Step 4 – judges scores and the ultimate winners are independently audited by our partners Grant Thornton
Please feel free to contact us with any questions.